mercoledì 4 aprile 2012

[EN] Creamy pumpkin risotto recipe



Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes








Ingredients (2 people):
4.23 US cups (1 lt) milk
14.1 oz (400 g) pumpink (sliced into pieces)
5.29 (150 g) Arborio rice
0.88 (25 g) burro
clove of onion
cheese
nutmeg
white wine








In a pot, I bring to boil the milk with the pumpkin, then I cook it for 15 minutes.



I remove part of the milk... (I put the milk in the original holder, because I need it during the cooking of the rice)



... and I blend.



In another pot, I brown the onion (chopped into cubes) in the butter.



I add the rice... 



... white wine (I add Martini, because I don't want to open a bottle of wine)...



... and a little bit of milk.
When the rice dried I add milk, not water.



After about 10 minutes, I add the pumpkin cream.








When the rice is cooked, I add salt, cheese...



and nutmeg.










That's all!
Buon appettito








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento