martedì 1 luglio 2014

[EN] Passion fruit mousse recipe






Total time: about 1 hour + 4 hours in the fridge






Ingredients (5 people):
12 passion fruits (110 ml juice)
fish glue sheets
50 ml water
350 ml condensed milk
200 ml whipping cream







+ x sauce:
1 passion fruit
1 tsp sugar
1/2 fish glue sheet
100 ml water




I put the fish glue in a plate with some cold water for 10 minutes.


I cut in halves the passion fruits.
I put a strainer on a pot. 
I remove all the seeds from fruits with a tablespoon and I put them in the strainer.
I press down the seeds.



I add the water in the pot.
I put the pot on the stove.



I squeeze the fish glue and I add it in the pan. 
I let it melt, then I remove the pot from the stove and I let it cool.



I add the condensed milk a few drops at a time.





In a bowl, I beat the whipping cream untill stiff.
I pour the whipped cream in the pot and I mix.



I pour the mixture in the glasses.

I put the glasses in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
A few minutes before serving, I prepare the sauce:
- I put the fish glue in a plate with some cold water for 10 minutes. Then I squeeze it.
- In a little pot, I pour the seeds and the juice of the passion fruit, the water, the sugar and the fish glue. I cook for 5 minutes.

I pour the sauce on the mousse and I serve.


Buon Appetito!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento