venerdì 17 febbraio 2012

Newspaper nail art



Dopo vari tentativi... ce l'ho fatta!!!
Ci sono riuscita usando l'alcool rosa e un giornale tipo "Donna moderna", con quotidiani o altri tipi di alcool no.


After several attempts ... I did it!
I've done them using 
methylated spirits and a newspaper like "Time", with daily newspapers or other types of alcohol I've not had success.


Ho usato:
- base e top coat
- smalto trasparente
- smalto blu 
- alcool rosa 
- giornale


I used:
- base and top coat
- transparent nail polish
- blu nail polish
methylated spirits
- newspaper






Dopo aver applicato la base, faccio la french blu (ho usato "Blue my mind" di H&M) e poi passo lo smalto trasparente.


After applying the base, I lay the blue  french   (I use "Blue My Mind" by H&M) and then I lay the clear polish.










Preparo dei pezzetti di giornale.






I cut pieces of paper.










In un piccolo contenitore metto un po' di alcool e...






In a little holder I put a bit of alcool and...






... ci immergo il pezzetto di giornale (o il dito).




... and I dip the pieces of paper.
Appoggio il pezzetto di giornale sul dito (dal lato dove voglio trasferire i caratteri) e con un pennellino bagno la superficie con un po' di alcool. Premo per una decina di secondi e poi delicatamente rimuovo il pezzetto.
Io ho ripetuto l'applicazione due volte.


I lean the piece of newspaper on the finger (on the side where I want to transfer the characters) and with a brush I dampen the surface with a little 'of alcohol.
I press for ten seconds and then I gently remove the piece. I repeat the application twice.





Non so se si nota, ma oltre ai caratteri a me si è trasferito un po' di bianco... non preoccupatevi, è sparito una volta applicato il top coat.


I don't know if you notice, but in addition to the characters I've transfered a little bit of white ... don't worry, it's gone after you apply the top coat.




E' tutto! 
Ciaoooo


That's all!
Byeee





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento