mercoledì 15 febbraio 2012

Step by step recipe: "Scialatielli" pasta with lobster


"Scialatielli" is a fresh pasta, born in
the Amalfi coast, 
very similar to tagliatelle, 
but it's ticker and less long.


Ingredients:
8.8 oz (250 g) scialatielli (pasta)
70.6 oz (2 kg) lobster
3.4 oz (100 g) cherry tomatoes
2 cloves of garlic
a splash of white wine
basil
oil
salt






In a large pan I bring to boil water, when the water starts boiling, I place the lobster into it and I cook it for 10-12 minutes. 




Then I remove the lobster from the water and I allow it to cool.





"I" (my dad) remove the meat from the lobster, reserving the shells.










In a large pan, I brown garlic into oil (maybe 5 tbsp).










I cut tomatoes...












... and I put them into the oil.










I remove garlic and I add the lobster meat.








I stirr well.








I add white wine.






I add basil.










I cook pasta still firm.

 
I put pasta in the pan and I add a little bit of oil. 

That's all!
(Sorry, I didnt' make a video.)
Byeee









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento