martedì 26 novembre 2013

[EN] Raspberry mousse recipe




Ingredients:

7 oz (200 g) rasberries
1 egg white
0.52 US cups (125 ml) whipping cream
1.76 oz (50 g) sugar





I wash the raspberries, then I dry them.
(I put aside some raspberry for decorating).






In a bowl, I beat the raspberry, then I add sugar and I continue beating.

 

In another bowl, I beat one egg white until stiff.

(I add a pinch of salt to help firmer peaks form).





I pour the mixture in the raspberry cream.

I whisk from the bottom to the high.


I beat the cream until stiff.



I pour part of the whipped cream (I need part of it for decoration) in the raspberry cream.


I whisk from the bottom to the high.

I pour a little bit of sugar in a plate.

I dampen the edges of the cup and I put it in the sugar.


I pour the mousse and I decorate with mint leaves, raspberries and whipped cream.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento