mercoledì 11 gennaio 2012

[EN] Pepper cream Bucatini (pasta)



Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour (for peppers) + 20 minutes (for boiling and cooking bucatini)
Total time: 100 minutes




Ingredients (3 people):
9,5 oz (270 g) di bucatini (or any pasta)
3 red and yellow peppers
5 tbsp (100 ml) cream
3/4 onion
3 tbsp oil
Parsley
Salt



I wash the peppers.
I remove the stick and all the seeds.




Then I cut them into pieces.












 I chop the onion and I brown it in the oil.










I add the peppers, I cook them till they became softer (about 1 hour).
(if you prefer you can add first peppers and then onion, the taste will be less bitter.)








I blend them.




I add the cream, parsley and salt and I continue to mix till it becomes creamy.



In a pot, I bring to boil water. 
I add salt and the bucatini.
I strain them still firm.



In put the bucatini in a saucepan and I add the sauce.
I let the pasta season for a few minutes.




I sprink them with parsley.









THAT'S ALL!!!




BUON APPETITO!!!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento